Sunrise Meals is a 501 (c) charity formed on March 24,2020 by Ron Herman. Sunrise Investment Group, owned by Ron, along with so many generous donors, are providing funding to Sunrise Meals. Wooster Hollow Cafe, also part of the Sunrise Investments, will prepare meals.
To provide meals to those in need.
We have an outpouring of support & advice from
so many. Thanks. I've tried to list a few:
- Ken Spence - Our 1st donor & father of the idea!
- Cary Conroy - Donor, customer & cheerleader
- Amy & Tony Downer - Donors
- Ross Clark - Clark Construction - advisor
- Meg Whitbeck - MS RDN - nutritional expert
- Richard Hastings - Ridgefield lawyer - donor
- Our Dessert team: Lindsey & Wyland Geitz, L
isa Owens, Cindy Whitehouse, Joan & Deb Muhlfeld, Amy Sonderman, Linda Treschitta, Cynthia Bruno
We are working with Wooster Hollow Cafe who is providing the meals at cost. We have also partnered with other organizations to distribute meals to those in need:
- Alfa Y Omega Church - Danbury
- Pivot Ministries - Bridgeport
- Meals on Wheels - Ridgefield
- Feed our Heros - Ridgefield
- Ability Beyond - Bethel
- Dorothy Day Soup Kitchen - Danbury
- First Congregational Church of Ridgefield
- Grassroots Academy - Danbury